Welcome to Carolina and to UNC’s Writing Program! Our department is home to scholars specializing in English and Comparative Literature with a rich variety of interests and a distinct tradition of excellence. Our first-year composition instructors have been specially selected and trained in rhetoric and writing pedagogy. Their training, coupled with their enthusiasm for teaching, make the UNC Writing Program a nationally acclaimed model both for teacher training and for composition instruction.
- Director Jordynn Jack firstname.lastname@example.org
- Associate Director Jane Danielewicz email@example.com
- Acting Associate Director Brad Hammer firstname.lastname@example.org
- Undergraduate Advisor Hilary Lithgow email@example.com
- Assistant Director Chelsea Milbourne firstname.lastname@example.org
- Program Assistant Karen Sardi email@example.com
The Writing Program Office is located in 201 Greenlaw. Office hours are Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.